The Garden Can
The Preparedness Seeds Garden Vegetable Can provides a Missing link in your food storage plan. Each #10 can contains 16 popular varieties that will plant nearly 3/4 acre of garden!
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.
· 16 large seed packets sealed in a #10 can.
· Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
· Packaged for long term storage. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
· All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
· Equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
· Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
· Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
· Complete planting instructions included.
SWEET CORN, Golden Bantam 5oz
ONION, Utah Sweet Spanish 10g
SPINACH, Bloomsdale Long Standing 10g
WINTER SQUASH, Waltham Butternut 10g
SQUASH ZUCCHINI, Black Beauty 10g
RADISH, Champion 10g
TOMATO, Rutgers 5g
SWISS CHARD, Lucullus 10g
PEA, Lincoln 10oz
BEET, Detroit Dark Red 10g
CABBAGE, Golden Acre 10g
LETTUCE, Paris Island Cos 5g
CUCUMBER, Marketmore 76 10g
CARROT, Scarlet Nantes 10g
PEPPER, Yolo Wonder 5g
BUSH BEAN, Spike 5oz
There are some non-hybrid seed companies that make claims that the seeds will store for 20-100 years but this is only under optimal conditions with a decreased fertility rate over time. Preparedness Seeds claim that their seeds will keep AT LEAST 4-5 years on a shelf at 70 degrees and 10+ years if kept refrigerated or frozen.